Photo contains gifted items – please read my disclaimer here
Hi, loves! Today I’m sharing with you the second part in my gifting series, the first post was specifically for all the gals in your life and you can catch up here if you missed it! Today I’ve appealed for the help of my lovely boyfriend Matthew (who has a pretty starring role on this blog, haha) to pick his three favourite gifts from each category, similar to what I did in my Gift Guide: For Her. I hope you enjoy and this is helpful to tick a few people off the list this year! Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: There are a few higher priced items in this gift guide but I promise you it’s because they’re great value for money and really amazing gifts! I really wanted to keep my gift guides affordable and practical, and also very realistic for the average gift giver like myself. Remember Black Friday is coming up and always check for discount codes before purchasing online – you can almost always save at least 10%. I hope you find it so helpful!
Matthew’s favourite thing in the world (apart from me, of course) are his Ugg slippers. He literally wears them all day, every day when we’re at home!
He may also be recieving some spanking new ones this year as his are a little too loved. He wears his M&S dressing gown every day too; it’s a must-have for any homebody, especially at this time of year! Matt loves sweatpants, and you just can’t beat how soft and cosy Abercrombie’s feel.
1. M&S Dressing Gown | 2. Ugg Slippers | 3. Checkerboard Pyjama Set | 4. Amazon Echo Dot | 5. Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote | 6. Abercrombie & Fitch Lounge Trousers | 7. Zara Hoodie | 8. Popcorn Machine | 9. Kindle Paperwhite | 10. PJ Pants Set | 11. Home City Wall Art | 12. Next Grey Borg Zip Hoodie| 13. Barbour Lambswool Scarf | 14. Cork Collection Box | 15. Royal Doulton White/Grey Mug
THE LUXURY LOVER
Fun fact: I bought Matt Chanel de Bleu aftershave our first Christmas together and it quickly became his most prized aftershave. He keeps it for special ocassions but he just loves it! He has a mini collection of coats and he thinks this Barber coat would be the best present you’d give someone this year. It’s a pretty bold statement but I believe him. If a man in your life has a love for watches, instead of stretching your budget to buy him a new one why not buy him a Dulwich Designs display case so he can admire his collection?
1. Moet Champagne | 2. Mont Blanc Pen | 3. Ted Baker Tie | 4. Chanel de Bleu Aftershave | 5. Gucci Card Holder | 6. Black Nespresso Machine | 7. Grey Paul Smith Jumper | 8. Acne Studios Grey Beanie | 9. Jigsaw Cashmere Jumper | 10. Dulwich Designs Watch Display Box | 11. Barbour Stevenson Coat | 12. Tom Ford Black Orchid Aftershave | 13. Black Mulberry Wallet | 14. Paul Smith Long Sleeve Polo Shirt | 15. Daniel Wellington Bristol Watch
THE GROOMED GENT
Like many men, Matt loves his pampering products. An electric toothbrush is a must for him and he recommends buying one for any man that doesn’t have one. He’s so interested to try some new skincare products to change up his routine and we both agree the bath oil would be a great present for anyone that enjoys a nice soak in the tub after a long day. Like Matt… who spends a good hour in the bath pretty much every evening!
1. Kiehl’s Gift Set | 2. Mr Burberry Aftershave | 3. Phillips Electric Shaver | 4. Sukin Oil Balancing Mattifying Skincare Gift Set | 6. Mont Blanc Legend Aftershave | 7. Ted Baker Leather Wash Bag | 8. L’Oreal Men The Expert Energetic Washbag Gift Set | 9. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil | 10. Oral B 4000 Cross Action Electric Toothbrush | 11. L’Occitaine Shower Gel | 12. Kiehl’s Nourishing Beard Oil | 13. Molton Brown Tobacco Absolute Gift Set | 14. Tom Ford Noir Aftershave Balm | 15. Clinique For Men Skincare Set
Matt thinks the Lazy Man pan set is perfect for men everywhere, haha! He’s a whisky fan but not necessarily too specific on brands, so he agrees a set like this would be brilliant for someone to be able to try different options without potentially wasting a whole bottle. As for the spaghetti monster colander… let’s just say if we had this he’d be helping out in the kitchen a lot more 🙂
1. Hotel Chocolat Hamper | 2. Whisky Tasting Set | 3. Chilli Sauce Set | 4. Cadbury’s Chocolate Football | 5. Joseph Joseph Kitchen Acessories Set | 6. Edinburgh Gin Apple & Spice Gin | 7. Spaghetti Monster Colander | 8. Paddle Shaped Serving Board | 9. Oliver Bonas Glass Globe Wine Decanter | 10. Lazy Man Pan Set | 11. Brewdog IPA Hamper | 12. Whittard Coffees Of The World Gift Set | 13. Tasty Cookbook | 14. Cheese Dome & Chutney Gift Set | 15. Whisky Marmalade
Matt is obsessed with his laptop, and picked the Herschel MacBook sleeve as the best accessory to keep it looking great whilst travelling. I purchased a very similar Ted Baker holdall to the one linked below for Matt last Christmas and it’s become his go-to for every weekend away or small trip we take. It’s so handy for a man on the move and Matt thinks it would also be a great gift for anyone who travels for work. Matt has visited so many countries so he suggested a scratch map would be a wonderful idea for anyone else who likes to travel!
1. Sony Noise Cancelling Earphones | 2. Stojo Grey Collapsible Cup | 3. Ted Baker Webbing Holdall Bag | 4. Molton Brown Travel Size Toiletry Set | 5. Gaston Luga Praper Backpack | 6. Jack Black Lip Balm | 7. Anker Powercore Portable Charger | 8. Antler Packing Cubes | 9. Aspinal of London Passport Cover | 10. Scratch Map | 11. Travel Pillow | 12. Herschel Macbook Sleeve | 13. Personalised Luggage Tag | 14. Lonely Planet Ultimate Travel Book| 15. Nuxe Travel Set
THE GUY WHO HAS EVERYTHING
If anyone knows my boyfriend, they know he is SO OBSESSED with all things football. He recently started an Instagram account called NUFC Vintage on which he showcases his love for football shirts and Newcastle United; a classic football shirt is literally the perfect gift for him! Matt is an avid golfer and Titleist Pro V1 golf balls are always going to be a hole in one with him.
Yes I wrote that. I’m so sorry. He has had the brown Tommy Hilfiger belt for years and it still looks brand new; it’s such great quality!
1. Nintendo Switch Lite | 2. Classic Football Shirt | 3. Patagonia P6 Responsibilitee Long Sleeve | 4. Go Pro Hero 7 | 5. Aspinal Of London Silver & Mother Of Pearl Cufflinks | 6. A Named Star | 7. Gentlemen’s Hardware Cheese & Wine Multi Tool | 8. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls | 9. Tommy Hilfiger Brown Belt | 10. ASOS Design Brown Faux Suede Chukka Boots | 11. Cedar Shoe Trees | 12. Alpha Designs Black XXL Bottle | 13. Bose SoundLink | 14. Nike Half Zip Sweater | 15. Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Candle
“It’s not about the gifts under the tree, it’s about the people around it”
-G & M x