Hi, loves! Happy DECEMBER! It’s officially the best month of the whole year, and with it I’m bringing you Matt and I’s bucket list for this Christmas season. We’ve already done a few of these things in November, but there’s so much more we hope to pack into December and I just wanted to share. We are being realistic though, and know we probably won’t tick everything off as it’s always a super busy month.
There’s so many fun ideas in here of things to do with your spouse, family or your friends. I’ll be sharing lots of the things Matt and I have planned this holiday season on the blog and I can’t wait for you guys to experience them with us! I hope you have the most wonderful December with your loved ones!
– Spend a whole Sunday watching Christmas movies back to back
– Make candy cane hot chocolate in the CrockPot
– Decorate the Christmas tree
– Shop Lush’s Christmas collection… even more…
– Visit the Christmas markets in the city again
– Host our annual Gingerbread House Competition (we take it so seriously and I always WIN!)
– Eat a Yorkshire pudding wrap
– Finish up our Christmas shopping. We’re so close we have literally three more things to get… I’m so excited to be done
– Spend a cosy afternoon wrapping Christmas gifts and watching cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies (they’re my very favourite)
– Visit Edinburgh Chrismas Markets. We go to a new Christmas market each year! Two years ago we went to York, last year we went to Manchester and this year we’ve chosen Edinburgh. It’s one of our favourite cities, I’m so excited to visit during my favourite season
– Listen to all the Christmas music. I live for Michael Buble!
– Wear our matching Christmas sweaters at EVERY opportunity
– Keep on top of all the Vlogmas videos in my subscription box.
This is never going to happen!
– Have a family game night
– Drop off a bunch of food at our a homeless shelter
– Enjoy a Christmassy date night at our favourite restaurant, Tomahawk Steakhouse
– Visit Fenwick’s window display and Christmas Shop
– Enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with our loved ones; I’m so happy and grateful we get to spend Christmas together and spend time with both of our families
– Drink lots of Bailey’s hot chocolate. It’s the best
Are you just as excited for December? What are the plans you’re most excited for? It’s always a very busy month for us, but I’m feeling so excited and I’m ready for it! Our days are jam packed, not just our weekends, and I’m giddy about all the things I’ll have to share with you, too! If you’re still looking for the perfect present for someone special in your life you can always check out my gift guides to help. I wrote one for the ladies, one for the men and one for any stocking filler or Secret Santa gifts under £20 🙂